Eugene Corporate Counsel & Business Services Attorney
When you hire Endeavor Law, you are hiring both a legal advisor and a business advisor.
We are very familiar with the challenges and opportunities encountered by start-up businesses. The decisions that companies make in the initial stages of development can have a significant impact on their businesses down the line, including their ability to protect intellectual property and raise funds from investors, and can also affect tax consequences for their founders, employees, and investors.
We are experts in advising companies through all stages of business evolution and development. Our services include the following:
- Business plan review and advice
- Business structure, including choice of entity and entity formation, advice regarding benefit companies, tax advice, initial capital structure, and founders’ arrangements
- Corporate shareholder agreements and limited liability company (LLC) operating agreements
- Advice on raising funds from investors
- Structuring relationships with key employees and outside contractors, including employment agreements and equity compensation plans
- Intellectual property protection strategies, including employee confidentiality and third-party nondisclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Supplier, distributor, licensing, and other strategic relationships
- Business acquisition, sale, merger, and buy-out negotiation and advice